Azlan asks HP Partners to “THINK BIG”
Value-added distributor unveils revamped HP partner website featuring the unique Azlan Toolkit; site available in 11 languages
Barcelona, 30 July 2014 – Azlan, the enterprise value-added distribution business of Tech Data Europe is urging HP partners to “THINK BIG” with the introduction of its new HP-dedicated partner website, www.hp.azlan.com. Available in 11 languages1, the new-look site provides HP resellers throughout Europe with access to the Azlan toolkit, a unique range of resources designed to help partners grow their HP solutions sales. Resellers can make use of these tools, along with the unrivalled HP expertise and professional services capabilities of Azlan, a value-added distributor of networking, servers, storage, and software solutions.
A clean new look makes the site simple to navigate. HP resellers can enter the website using their normal online account via InTouch, Tech Data’s online stock availability and order management system, when they log on at www.azlan.com.
“As HP’s leading value-added distributor in Europe, Azlan is fully committed to supporting HP resellers and we are encouraging them to ‘think big’ in terms of their growth ambitions.” said Stephen Cant, Director for HP Enterprise Group at Azlan. “Through our new HP partner website, we are giving HP resellers access to the resources they need to take full advantage of their status as an HP partner and make full use of Azlan’s professional expertise and capabilities to actively grow their business. We are determined to ensure Azlan is seen as the number-one, go-to value-added channel partner for all of our HP resellers’ needs.”
The comprehensive Azlan toolkit is designed to help HP partners meet the challenges they face in growing their businesses by giving them access to expertise and resources whilst keeping a tight hold on budgets—making it easier to accomplish key tasks, from attaining HP accreditation to building new and profitable business. The tools can be used by businesses of all sizes, in conjunction with internal resources, to meet business objectives. The Azlan toolkit resources made accessible to HP partners through the new website include:
- TD Academy – an online learning platform and education resource packed with interactive e-learning modules, enablement tools and bite-sized training modules, helping resellers improve their professional sales capability and accelerate sales
- TD Azlan Partner Marketing –a powerful campaign generator enabling fast and effective partner go-to-market, including flexible templates for partners to edit colours, images and content; this tool allows partners to execute campaigns very quickly and easily into their customer base
- TD Azlan Social –simplifies audience engagement and drives opportunities via every key social media platform; provides ready-to-send posts with great content, enabling partners to reach more followers for their businesses
- iQuote – Azlan’s cloud-based configuration and quotation-building tool that allows partners to quickly build quotes and validate configurations, confirm pricing and check availability on specific HP solutions, enabling swift response and decision-making in competitive situations
- InTouch –provides resellers with access to real-time stock and pricing information on all HP solutions, enabling fast, responsive customer quoting and streamlined order processing and management
- License Online –ensures partners never miss an opportunity to resell HP post-warranty service cover by providing automated reminders and renewals quote generation, helping to increase annuity revenues and enhance customer service.
Details of current HP promotions, information on HP Converged Infrastructure solutions, networking, servers, storage and services and Azlan’s exclusive Signature program for enterprise HP partners, can also be found on the site. Further sales acceleration resources are available for partners that want to advance their professional selling capabilities to an even higher level, including Azlan’s network consultancy and design, implementation and integration services. Additionally, resellers can make use of Azlan’s Business Solutions Centres to run proof-of-concept testing or customer demonstrations for both on-premise and cloud-based solutions. Where customers require a hybrid infrastructure, HP partners can utilise Azlan’s StreamOne cloud services aggregation platform to manage customer usage and billing.
HP partners that want to explore the potential of Azlan’s new dedicated HP website and its unique set of tools should visit www.hp.azlan.com or contact their local HP account management team.
— ENDS —
Notes to editors
1The languages supported by the new website are Czech, Danish, German, French, English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, and Portuguese.
Azlan, the Enterprise Division of Tech Data Corporation, is a leading value-added distributor of networking, communications, midrange and enterprise servers, storage, software and unified communications solutions. For more information see www.azlan.com. Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 115,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $26.8 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014. It is ranked No. 111 on the Fortune 500® and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.” To learn more, visit www.techdata.com, or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
For more information please contact: George Troughton, Corporate Communicatios, Tech Data Europe Email: firstname.lastname@example.org